My husband and I stayed at the hotel with our 16 month old baby for 9 nights. After reading all the positive reviews, I can say that the hotel really lived up to our expectations. It was baby friendly, staff was always willing to assist, location was beautiful, themed dinners were lovely. I have to make special mention of the staff at the main restaurant who were EXCEPTIONAL! They were always willing to assist and most friendly. The only not so positive I have to mention is the breakfast which could do with more variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island