We're so glad we chose this hotel for our Seychelles stay. The hotel is tucked at the one edge of the beach and from what we saw it was the best spot on Anse Volbert.
We arrived quite late, after dinner, and were treated to a plate of lovely sandwiches waiting for us in the room. The room was spacious and we stayed upstairs which gave us a nice private balcony. The restaurant is situated on the beach and serves great food. We stayed half-board and enjoyed the breakfast selection and wide buffet selections at night immensely, BBQ night was my favourite! We had lunch outside the hotel at a place called Pirogue once where I had probably the worst burger of my life. Prices of restaurants outside the resort are mad. The prices of food at Paradise Sun are reasonable compared with outside and the food is much nicer. I did not enjoy my grilled calamari one day and they did not make me pay - other than that the fish and chips, yacht burger, chicken wraps etc. were all very good.
Food tip: Forget the milkshake, have a banana split it is cheaper and fantastic!
The staff on Paradise Sun are all lovely and friendly unlike outside the resort where the only time a local will smile is when he's trying to rip you off - not a very friendly local population I'm afraid!
We swam in the warm water and went for the complimentary sunset cruise, took long walks on the fantastic beach and ate,ate, ate! A great relaxing time.
There was no snorkeling from the shore but apparently the diving per boat is great.
We will come back to this hotel :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island