I give the room 5 stars (room 136 was large, contemporary, and had a splendid outlook) but the rest 2 stars. The hotel grounds are tired and in need of considerable upgrading and the food offer is rather dull, buffets offering quantity rather than quality. The bar is dark and unwelcoming.
Given the options in the Seychelles I will not stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your La Reserve Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- La Reserve Hotel Seychelles/Praslin Island