We were looking for a calm place with high standard rooms and great service and found exactly this in "La Reserve". This hotel has roughly 40 rooms which allows a private atmosphere. Basically all have ocean view. Some are very close to the sea others are behind the garden but with no other building before them. The rooms are clean and look nicely with typical wooden interior like you would expect it on an island in the Indian Ocean. The bathroom is great with large shower, seperate from the bath tub, also the toilet is in a seperate room and zou will find a large area with lavatory.
The restaurant for breakfast and dinner is over the sea on a roofed runway - very nice as well. Buffet and menu change on a daily basis. Breakfast stays almost the same but offers a good variety of food.
I must mention the customer relations, because I think they do a great job. They make reservations for dinner, help with wellness bookings and are generally helpful if you need anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Domaine de La Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- Domaine De La Reserve Seychelles/Praslin Island