My husband and I stayed at La Reserve for the second part of our honeymoon. From the moment we arrived it was clear that this is a quality property which does things properly. We were escorted to our room and informed of how everything functioned in the room eg safe, location of hairdryer etc. The rooms are spacious with big four poster beds and the bathroom is open plan with his and hers sinks and a sunken bath. There is a separate shower room and also separate toilet. On the balcony are two comfy loungers as well as a table and chairs and clothes horse. All rooms are sea view facing and a thirty second walk max to the private beach. The pool is also very big and if you are a swimming fan, it is long enough to do lengths. The food at La Reserve is second to none and could not be faulted. The breakfast was the usual hot and cold buffet but always had plenty whatever time you went to the lovely jetty restaurant. In the evening, the meal is either a set 4 course meal or a themed buffet - we stayed 8 nights and had 4 of each which was a perfect balance. The restaurant staff are friendly yet not intrusive and the jetty is a great place to watch the fish while you dine. Also there is a daily complimentary afternoon tea and biscuits in the pool bar which is a nice freebie! There is a daily activity schedule which includes things like a snorkelling tour, a nature walk, and aqua fit and water polo - all led by the knowledgable and fun Francis. The hotel is extremely peaceful so if you are looking for nightlife, it is perhaps a little quiet, however for a honeymoon or coupley holiday it is very restful. We would both stay in this hotel again and would recommend to anyone. The location is perfect - a beautiful beach is a 10 min walk away and the bus stops right outside the hotel so you can get around cheaply and easily. A real winner!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Reserve Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- La Reserve Hotel Seychelles/Praslin Island