Nearly everything was perfect about this place. Our room was huge, very clean and comfortable, and right on the water. Breathtaking views of water, island and sky from our deck. The staff were most professional and attentive. The restaurant food was excellent when it was a buffet, but less so when it was a sit down,4- course meal (the meat and fish were overcooked). The resort is located on a Marine National Park. The restaurant juts out over the water, so I was quite horrified to see guests and waiters throwing dinner rolls out to fish. It is well known that this practice is extremely damaging to marine ecosystems. I'm hoping that other customers also complain about this to the management, so that this stops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Reserve Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- La Reserve Hotel Seychelles/Praslin Island