My family spent two weeks here in February 2013. We travelled with our daughters 6 and 8 years old. It was important for me to find a hotel that we all could enjoy. A place where kids can be kids! And at La Reserve we found that – a great pool area, giant turtles in the garden and great beaches close by. A great selection of food and light entertainment in the evenings with dancing also. When one travels a lot - the people one encounter at various sites adds to the total impression. We will remember the staff and their beautiful smiles. They were highly professional, without being "stiff", very friendly, and I would say gave us the feeling of being at a happy place. We also had a wedding ceremony here on the beach which was lovely. There is a small gym by the pool, and it is also great to take a run on the roads outside the hotel area. Another high light for the children were the fish and baby shark underneath the Jetty restaurant where we had dinner. No need for IPad! From the hotel we also took a trip to Curieuse Island where the giant turtles wander freely around, the island has magnificent beaches. Not to be missed! And Anse Lazio = paradise Beach. During our two weeks stay we did actually visit a few other hotels both on Praslin and on Mahe. We conclude that we choose the best hotel for us for our Seychelles adventure. And we pale Norwegians also got a great tan to take back to the snow We have nothing but great memories from La Reserve and people who work there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover warm hospitality and Luxury at Le Domaine de La Reserve, a hotel on the north east of Praslin in a National Marine park. Our intimate beachfront hotel is a rare gem surrounded by unobstructed and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.Located on a private estate with its very own private beach in the secluded bay of Anse Petite Cour, Le Domaine de la Reserve is reputed to be a leading hotel of the Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your La Reserve Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Praslin Island
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Seychelles
- La Reserve Hotel Seychelles/Praslin Island