“good food” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jyvaskyla, Finland
“good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had very tasty stifado and my husband had tasty lamb. We also had shrimp saganaki at start which was ok, if you like shrimps. The staff were friendly and helpful. The tavern was full of people. There is a nice view to the beach.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
Bucharest, Romania
“Mhhmyammy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Likes: All !!! I liked every single plate that me and the 3 other friends of mine ordered! Besides, the staff was very nice to us. And the dessert was on the house - watermelon or extremely delicious traditional sweets!

Visited August 2013
Sofia, Grad Sofiya, Bulgaria
“The best tavern in Vasiliki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Amazing tavern with the most delicious octopus and stuffed tomatoes ever. The staff and the owner Aris were very kind and friendly. I highly recommend you this restaurant.

Visited July 2013
Essex
“Almi, a little gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Have been to this taverna twice during my current holiday and rate it highly. As someone has already pointed out, the feta stuffed tomatoes are a real treat, as is all the food we sampled there, which included courgette balls, octopus, squid and sardines amongst other things. The fresh fish is lovely (try the Dorada if they have any, it's really tasty). House wine, as in most tavernas in Lefkas is very nice and very reasonable. To top it off, we were given a free half litre of wine and dessert. Our waiter couldn't have done more to make our visit a pleasure and, with a week left, we will be visiting Almi again before we leave for home.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne Victoria Australia
“Really disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I guess my expectations were a little high from the last time I had visited, but I saw no reason why they shouldn't be the owners are the same and for that matter so are some of the staff. Please don't get me wrong they are very pleasant people, but for some reason the food is longer up to scratch. We were served food that was really not edible in my opinion it was both burnt and tough, and for the price which is not cheap in comparison to other places we have eaten I expected a lot better. This is one resteraunt that is off list of places to eat in the future.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere