The hotel is in a great location, being near the airport was a bonus, you can see the runway and planes. The noise doesn't keep you awake.
The hotel is ok, the rooms are very dated and basic, no safe in the room which is unusual.
The maid cleans daily and provides fresh towels.
The pool loungers do get taken early though and your charged for using the loungers on the beach.
The beach itself is awesome, the sea is segregated allowing you to swim safely.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Aquis Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Corfu Holiday Palace Kanoni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, this hotel is the only one in the island with a direct view to the famous ‘Mouse Island’’ the trademark of Corfu Island. Set in magnificent landscaped gardens /45000 sq. m./ with an abundance of pine- eucalyptus and cypress trees, well maintains its prominent position amongst Corfu’s top hotels. The hotel is very close to Corfu town and also nearby the major archaeological sites offering the perfect base for those seeking to explore the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Corfu Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.