“Best Tour Guide in Bali!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Agus Bali Private Tour offer special private tour packages of Bali. Among the many experiences, which I have gained as a licensed tourist guide is a renewed sense of pride and appreciation for nature and the tremendous wealth of our island and culture. I want to share the beauty with everyone who wants to see and experience the real Bali.
London, United Kingdom
“Best Tour Guide in Bali!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

What can I say. After reading all the good reviews on Trip Advisor, we just had to book a day with Agus and we are so glad we did!

Agus knows Bali like the back of his hand. He speaks English very well and we laughed at all his jokes.

We were provided with ice cold water throughout the day and the air conditioned car made a massive difference in the Bali heat.

Agus also had a dedicated driver which meant that we had his full undivided attention at all times and could ask him many many questions and yes he could answer all of them in the greatest detail :)

Not only did we see a lot of beautiful places in Bali, but we also learned a lot about the people in Bali and their culture which we found very interesting.

We can certainly recommend booking Agus to show you the beautiful landscapes and culture of Bali.

Esens, Germany
3 attraction reviews
“Always the best guide of Bali!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Our friend Agus, You and your partner/driver Wayan are the best representatives of Balinesian culture and friendliness! It was a great pleasure to meet you again after 4 years and to make 2 unforgettable whole day trips with you. We can really recommend you to everyone, who will visit Bali and is looking for a good guide. Your knowledge is inexhaustible, you are humorous and you make everything possible. These are among other characteristics, wherefore we love you! Thank you again for the great 2 days we spent together. All the best, Zsuzsanna, Jürgen and Sarah

Singapore, Singapore
“Phenomenal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Agus was a fabulous tour guide. He brought us, one short notice from our part I might add, to a well balanced selection of sights and experiences in one action packed day. I thought his understanding and focus towards us was unmatched by other tour guides I've worked with in the past, and he was incredibly considerate at all times. Agus is as professional as they come, and I will be sure to book him every time I return! My personal favourite sights were the coffee plantation, rice patty fields, and the monkey forest, but I also have a deep appreciation for the fascinating temples we visited and enjoyed learning about their history. I would suggest booking Agus for your whole trip no matter how long or how short! You'll be lucky if his schedule is free and you won't regret it!

Kanata, Canada
“Touring Bali with Agus Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

5 Stars! Highly Recommended.
An exceptional guide. Very personable, friendly and excellent sense of humor.
Booked 3 days with a friend, visited a great variety of sites and covered a lot of ground.
Agus has excellent command of English, is punctual, courteous and goes out of his way to make our visit as memorable as possible.
Agus demonstrated great patience as I ran around taking pictures. Not to mention helped a lot in pointing out ideal vantages from which to take pictures from.

Visited September 2013
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
33 attraction reviews
“Too Much to See...But do it Anyway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

5 stars isn't enough, I give him 10. My friend found Agus on Trip Advisor. After I returned I talked with another friend who had also used Agus so I will add her confirmation that he is a consistently exceptional guide. We did several tours with Agus and Wayan. Some were pretty standard as laid out on his website. Others we asked for special trips and he provided the expertise to explain what was doable in the time we had, and tweeked our tour to get the best use of our time and wants. We bombarded him with questions which he was always happy to answer. he was such a pleasure and such a help. I wouldn't dream of returning without giving him a call. His prices were very reasonable. Come to Montgomery Agus. I may not be as knowledgeable about my town as you are your country, but I would enjoy showing you and your wife around.

Visited September 2013

Been to Agus Bali Private Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Agus Bali Private Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.