the room was nice and clean and the stuff were kind and helpful BUT the dinner was bad and the breakfast horrible with low quality products and no variety at all!!!the worst of all was the roodness of the director when we complained at him!!he laughed at us when we had spent a lot of money at his hotel!!! i wouldn't go to this hotel again.very expensive for what it offers to the clients.deffinetely not recommended!!!
- Also Known As:
- Creta Palm Hotel
- Creta Palm Hotel Kato Stalos
- Creta Palm Kato Stalos, Crete - Chania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creta Palm Hotel is situated in a small village called Kato Stalos and it is only 7 km far away from the city of Chania, 19 km from the port of Souda and 23 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Creta Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.