“No trip to Manta Rota Is complete without taking a trip to Mars Bar.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mars Bar

Mars Bar
Rua da Oliveira, Manta Rota, Portugal
281-952-565
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Manta Rota
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mars Bar is one of the most popular restaurants in Manta Rota. I see that there are only two restaurants noted in the Tripadvisor guide. There are at least ten good restaurants and as many cafes in this area. I am happy to give reviews but Mars Bar should be mentioned. Kind regards. Charles McEvoy
“No trip to Manta Rota Is complete without taking a trip to Mars Bar.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Well we have spent many an enjoyable hour or three at Avi's & Marion's bar. We have sampled most of food and all is presented very well. We have taken quite a likening to Marikns Garlic Mayonaise with a tipple or 2. Ribs and Kebab's are a perfect dish. Only 1 minor in my reckoning is lack of fish. There are 2 other restaurants in immediate vicinity for the Fish, restaurant Manta Rota and Aproa. Looking forward to our next visit real soon.

“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have been to Mars bar many times. The food is amazing every time! The ribs and chicken kebab are the best I've tasted anywhere. Great atmosphere. Friendly staff. Mar & Avi the owners are very welcoming & friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone! :)

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Friendly and good value !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Have been to Mars Bar many times. Down to earth, good quality no-nonsense food. Ideal for casual dining. The owners are really friendly and welcoming - try the breakfasts, lovely and you won't have to eat again for hours !!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“Fantastic atmosphere, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

This place is great. Kid friendly (which is must for us, as we have 4 young ones) and a great menu too. I popped in for lunch with my husband and had a salad, he had a burrito, both grand.
We've been for an evening meal, and split portions of ribs between us, 8 piece between my husband and myself, my eldest had a three piece, my father in law and younger son split a 5 piece, and my daughters split a daily special pasta dish. ALL gorgeous!

• Visited July 2012
Manta Rota, Portugal
“The Best In Everywhere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Don't understand some comments!! But hey everyone has different taste buds!! We went there and where blown away!! Fantastic food, great atmosphere and superb service!! Recomend the Ribs, Chicken Kebabs, Burritos, and there English Breakfast!! Great for Kids to Adults... They have a new Cocktail menu witch has a great selection of Drinks!! Highly recomended!!

• Visited July 2012