Spent a week at this hotel with my husband. Very warm welcome when we arrived and very helpful. It is quite a large complex and very well kept and clean. Had a lovely room with large balcony. Food was just what you would expect to find in an all inclusive. We tended to eat breakfast at the Grill as it was quieter as the main restaurant tended to get quite busy. The animation team worked very hard and always lots to do (if you wanted to joint in) The only downfall was that the hotel allowed guests to put towells on the sunbeds to reserve them so by 8.30am all were gone!! We saw that some people actually reserved their beds, then went out for the morning, came back for lunch and then eventually sat on them in the afternoon. I have been to other resorts where it is clearly stated that no sunbeds are to be reserved which worked well as the staff would just remove any towels that were put on the sunbeds to reserve them. There is nowhere to walk to from the hotel so during the day there is a choice of bus to a resort. We walked along the beach into Vilamoura (quite a long walk!) but the marina is absolutely lovely. The beach is beautiful!! All in all a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira