Stayed at this hotel in October 2012 for a short last-minute break with my partner. The price was very reasonable and we went for an All-Inclusive deal. From what I can remember, there wasn't a huge choice of booze available on the AI deal but we sank plenty of the slushie-cocktails to keep us happy.
As it was October, it was fairly chilly in the evening so we didn't get to enjoy the outside pool area until late and sometimes struggled to get a seat in the bar. Food was ok, some mystery-meat options but nothing too memorable. The room was large for 2 people in very pretty, well manicured grounds.
The hotel is in the middle of nowhere so don't choose this one if you want to walk to the local towns. There is a bus to Albufeira which was full when we tried to get it so we went for the public bus instead. The stop is right outside the hotel but arrived a lot later than scheduled.
We spent one evening in Albuifera - but avoid this unless you like tourist hell. The Old Town was much nicer and we holed up in a nice bar for quite a while.
We also hired some push bikes for a day and took them along the coastal path into Olhos de Agua. This was excellent. The hire charge was very cheap and we could simply leave the bikes locked up for collection the next day. The path is beautiful but be careful as there are some nasty drops that come out of nowhere.
Olhos de Agua was lovely, a nice small town but not much there apart from a beach and a few restaurants.
Overall, a good value holiday for 4 nights but would pick somewhere less out of town next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira