We stayed at the Adriana Beach Resort after winning this holiday on a radio station so shouldn't complain about any of it really.....however this hotel is invested with WASPS!! Now one or two don't bother me but when you are surrounded by ten at a time sunbathing was impossible, we never once sat round the pool which I was disappointed about as that's what I love doing on holiday. If you are planning on staying here next season please contact them to see if this has been sorted!!
On the plus side the hotel was really nice, few areas such as the indoor pool could do with a bit of TLC. Rooms fine, we were never in ours only for sleeping, food delicious, plenty choice with alcohol on tap. The outdoor pool was nice however we always went to the beach to escape from the wasps. Please note 92 steps down to the beach....we managed with a five year old, two year old, buggy and bag so don't be put off!
If you like to go for a walk out of your complex and you have small children in a buggy don't stay here. The only way you can walk anywhere is along the beach into vilamoura and abuferia...the sand is not buggy friendly. You can get a courtesy bus to albuferia which you have to book a day in advance. We did go into the old town which was nice...even in the rain!!
Massive shout out to Filipa who ran the kids club. I have never put my little girl in kids club before but she made a little friend and off she went. Filipa is fantastic and works very hard as does all the animation team.
Overall lovely family break and October was a lovely time to go. Staff friendly and helpful and we made some nice friends...I would go back if the wasps were dealt with!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira