Stayed here recently for one night as part of our mini roadtrip around West Wales. The room itself was well furnished, with lovely extra touches such as the provision of Cadbury hot chocolate sachets and a mini shoe shiner, you can tell I am fairly easily pleased! We only paid £60 and thought it was excellent value. We ate at the pub that evening (curry night) and the food was delicious. Service was excellent. The rooms are about a 5-10 minute drive from the beach so ideal for surfers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Head Hotel
- King`s Head Hotel Llangennith
- King's Head Inn Llangennith, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head is A four-star Country Inn with 27 rooms. All of our rooms are of a very high standard, with ensuite facilities and underfloor heating. Our rooms offer a host of features which we hope will make your stay most relaxing. The Kings Head was rated in the top ten summer pubs in Britain by the Sunday Times Magazine, 2006. & recommended in Which holiday magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.