An excellent few days. We were allocated a 1st floor room up stairs with a shower over the bath. When I mentioned I had arthritis, the receptionist very kindly offered us a ground floor room with a huge wet room & obviously no stairs. The rooms were spotlessly clean & were cosily warm with underfloor heating. As it was a wet & stormy few days & my husband & I are not too mobile, the comfort of the room was very welcome. Just a few little gripes, 2 armchairs would have been nice rather than 1 armchair & 1 upright chair. Also, for a longer holiday, more drawer space & coat hangers would have been necessary. As we are not very mobile, the walk to the pub over a rough carpark in heavy rain & strong wind was really difficult. But the breakfast & evening meals were well served & delicious. I must add that all the staff were very friendly and helpful. All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head is A four-star Country Inn with 27 rooms. All of our rooms are of a very high standard, with ensuite facilities and underfloor heating. Our rooms offer a host of features which we hope will make your stay most relaxing. The Kings Head was rated in the top ten summer pubs in Britain by the Sunday Times Magazine, 2006. & recommended in Which holiday magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Head Hotel Llangennith
- King's Head Inn Llangennith, Wales