“like 4 star hotel and economy.....” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
€20 (EUR)
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Aliki
Thessaloniki, Greece
“like 4 star hotel and economy.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

End of september i was there with friends of me and we found this hotel really economy and with a lot of facilities ,also the owner and staff is perfect with nice tips for the Aliki area.
Paros is nice island with beautiful beaches and villages.....

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Greek first
Kalamata, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm in Love with this hotel and this Area Aliki,it was my second time (with my family now) and i really enjoy my staying also as the first time.The hotel with the new pool and the gym area is lovely ,the garden with the breakfast area is much better than it was,and the rooms always beautiful...Hope to be soon there again next summer.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am delayed in writing my review and I apologize for that! I visited this summer (2014) at the first part of September. It was my first time on Paros. I was traveling solo. I am 49 year old female with no car (used the bus system). The bus is very well organized, just check about the times at main station and get a time table from them. Ask at the desk also and they can give you tips.
Arsenis and Maria and family and also bartender Aki and his friend Christina were all so friendly and welcoming and generous! I would be remiss if I did not say how cute Bobo the little white dog is! Adorable!
The small hotel is beautiful with small, artistic touches that show they really care about the aesthetics and ambiance. The entire property is exceptionally well maintained and clean. There are gorgeous marble floors in the lobby and hallways. All of the furnishings throughout were nice and in beautiful condition.
The breakfast buffet is fresh, homemade, great tasting and everything you would need. But you should let them know the day before if you will be having the buffet, so the ladies know how much food to prepare ahead of time.
The pool is small, but so pretty! There is plenty of covered seating also with tables should you just want to hang out and read a book or write or be on your computer (I know, you should be on vacation, not on computer, but I download all my photos at night!) during the day or night. The wifi is excellent. I was there during an off season time a little bit, so i was the only one out there, by the pool on the one night, so I do not know what it is like in peak season.
Someone on this site made a comment about doors slamming. That is actually true. But it is not that people are trying to slam the doors, it is just that the halls are marble and the doors are heavy and the key chains are big, so they accidentally slam and can be a bit loud when they get closed. No big deal. Wear some ear plugs at night and get over it. It is not your private villa.
It is a quick stroll to the beach area with plenty or restaurants and a small market. Also, you can pick up the bus at a small stop about 30 seconds from the door or walk about 3 minutes more to the "main" one there by the beach to go into "town". I hope you have a wonderful visit! This is a great hotel with wonderful, caring family owners! Enjoy!

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking the little street, so it was very quiet. I think from other reviews there a...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Nea Smirni, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This economy hotel is in Paros island with nice service good breakfast and pool was perfect choise for our holidays for september period.Many thanks to Arsenis Maria and bobo (lovely dog) they give us good advises about the island, beaches and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2014

This hotel is one off the best for me in the area with nice pool friendly staff and VALUE FOR MONEY ....... F rom the first moment I feel like my home
The owner and his family are great they take care off you from the first moment .The room is decorated with nice hand made pictures and with all the facilities, the breakfast is great with a lot of vegetables and hand made marmalade, I hope next year to be there again .

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014

We had a pleasant holiday at Aphrodite hotel; The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and you can find all you need. If you want in the morning you can have a good breakfast. There is also a small swimming pool when you can relax yourself, drinking a cocktail or whatever you want. Thank you to Arsenis and his assistants i hope to see you next year :-)

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend we spend 10 Days in this family hotel.The owner and the staff was amazing the price great and the facilities perfect ,we start our day with nice breakfast with home made productions Greek salad and various fruits ,we have great time at the pool and the small gym.The room was big enough with daily cleaning.We visit all Paros and we think Aliki is the best place with nice restaurants and beautiful beaches. SEE YOY NEXT YEAR.

• Stayed August 2014

Been to Hotel Afrodite? Share your experiences!