After a week on Vagia Mare, the conclusion is that the place is "good enough". With some changes it may instead be "very good":
1. Some more sun beds (there is room for some more!)
2. Get fitted roof (canvas) on all balconies / terraces (missing on almost all)
3. Should be allowed to cool down the bedroom before going to bed (can not start the air conditioning before you get home at night)
4. Little bit better food and a little more competitive prices (still accept more costs since Greece unfortunately has its economic problems) would result in more meals at the hotel (if there are any fans for cooling in the future ....).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Vagia Mare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagia Mare Hotel Gerani, Crete - Chania