“It was really great!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Simena Sun Club

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Camyuva
Simena Sun Club
You added Simena Sun Club to your Saves list
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Camyuva Beldesi Kemer, Camyuva 07981, Turkey   |
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Camyuva
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tallinn, Estonia
“It was really great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Good food! Good service! Good beach! Good animation! Best time to stay with children. Very kind personal. A well-conditioned huge restaurant room was opened in the evening. the territory of the hotell is very green and nice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sandhurst, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

As a starting hotel for a week's tour this was an excellent start. The bedroom was large, well appointed and comfortable with a superb view fro the window. The facilities of the hotel appeared to be good as well. I got my first introduction to Turkish alcohol pricing - maybe that should have prepared me for the rest of the trip. The dining room was large and crowded, The quality of the buffet dinner was reasonable. Breakfast in the morning I found a bit disappointing. The hot boiled eggs were luke warm and to my mind a trifle under ripe. On the whole breakfast appeared a little bit too 'Germanic' for the average UK taste.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We vacationed here for a week and had absolutely one of our best vacations in years! If you like Turkish food, warm water, plenty of activities on the beach, this is one of the best resort in the Camyuva Kemer - Antalya area. The only thing we thought was not very good was the alcoholic beverages in the package. But still I strongly recommend this place to the families. My son had a blast in the water park! You must also see the gardens in the resort... beautiful!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tallinn, Estonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My friends have been raving about this hotel, Simena Sun Club (the HV-1 with 2-storey separate bungalows, villas and big private beach right in the hotel, not the 3-star one across the road), ever since 2004... Finally I decided to visit this hotel myself. My mom and I arrived to Simena Sun Club on June 19th, 2012. The staff at reception (the womans name is Tata) was extremely helpful (I wrote a thankful note about her in the Guest Book when I was leaving because she is amazing). She offered us 3 rooms to choose from. We chose a room in a 2-storey bungalow on the 2nd floor as we usually prefer in all our stays in such resorts. Well, its a bit small, and the TV is old (not LCD), but the location was comfortable and we didnt plan to spend much time in the room aside from sleeping anyway, so who cares)))... The shower/WC room was good enough, modern design, clean, well-aired due to a small window - thats enough to keep me happy)))...
We were spending most of our time on the ponton (which is the best in this hotel compared to all other hotels in the Chamyuwa area), lying on the chaise-longs under umbrellas and of course swimming in that warm, clear, perfect sea. The stairs that lead from ponton to the sea and back are very comfortable. Its nice that there is a bar at the ponton even though I do not drink alcohol, especially beer, but its necessary to drink water continuously in that heat, so I didnt have to run to the bar on the shore since I could grab a can of water from "our" bar on ponton (but Germans were sipping beer all the time on the ponton)))... However, they baheved well)))...
The food was always nice. Not the best, not the most versatile menu, but it was good especially comparing to the hotel food in 5-star all inclusive Egypt resorts))))... What I was impressed with was the fact the the chef was eating food with the guests. He would take food from the common trays and sit in plain view and eat it, so that no one would doubt the quality of the hotel food.
A well-conditioned huge restaurant room with white linens on the tables was opening each supper, so that people didnt have to eat in the heat of the open-air dinner-hallm especially if they decided to dress up for the evening and didnt want to sweat.
Once there were even fresh tuna stakes served for the supper - that was sUper)))))... There were plenty (and I DO mean PLENTY) of fruits all the time during dinner, after-dinner snack time and supper - I was really happy about that because when I went to Marco Polo hotel (which is next to Simena Sun Club, and is also advertised as a 5-star hotel, but is not as good as Simena Sun Club at least in MY opinion because each person has his/her own tastes in everything) we always had to hurry to dinner and supper if we wanted to get fruits... But in Simena Sun Club the staff replenishes the dishes with fruits every half an hour, they do not economize on the amount of food, even fruits. And the quality of food is good as well by the way.
What else? Oh, the animation. Im always unlucky shen it comes to animation. When I go to a certain hotel, I always manage to come at such a time when the animation totally sucks or lacks completely)))... But people I know go to the same hotel next year and they are hapy with the animation... You never know which team you are going to get.... Well, from June 19th until June 25th, 2012, the animation team was present in Simena Sun Club)))... I managed to visit only 2 shows. I dont remember much of what I was watching now since it wasnt important to me, but one competition I remembered for the reast of my life even though I wasnt taking part in it personally: it was a competition when young women had to carry eggs between their thighs, while making noises like chickens... It was hilarious!)))) I laughed my guts out.
The territory of the hotel is very green, I must say. I was impressed how well the garden staff takes care of gardens - every bit of land is covered either with green grass, flowers, bushes or trees, and everything is blooming! The territory in Simena Sun Club hotel is very beautiful!

Well, Im coming to Simena Sun Clun hotel with my mother again on the 22nd of June this year (2013) and this time we are going to stay 2 weeks instead of one!)))))))))))
Thanks to all the staff and management of the hotel. Hopefully, the level of service is still as good as it was last year because Im counting days until my vacation.

To all the people who are wondering: "Well, may-be she has nothing to compare to because she mentioned only Egypt, and what can we expect from a Russian young woman who usually has low expectations, yada-yada-yada..." To all such people suffering from stereotypes I can say that I DO have something to compare to, therefore I consider my rating of this hotel to be quite ojective, especially since I mentioned that the price-value ratio is good. And if you want a world-wide 5-star hotel, then spend a ton of money on a private villa in Four Seasons hotel on the Tahitian island Bora-Bora; no one is stopping you IF you can afford it ;)...

Simena Sun Club rocks and that is not just my personal truth, but all people I personally know, who went to this hotel, loved it!

Room Tip: Our room on the second floor of a bungalow which had a garden view but was close to the main area wi...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

it was a big big mistake to go this hotel.how can be possible anything cant be nice.food terrible staff terrible.room dirty.managment omg.....animation fake.....i never seen in my life like that animation.they are so rude...cant speak english .only russian and run after girls..i try to talk a manager about hotel they call him mr. anıl ..but he is so rude also...i ll never ever ever go back there again....

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Espoo, Finland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This hotel suits perfectly for smoking people. You can smoke everywhere. In case somebody is unhappy about it (as I was when a couple of German tourists refused to stop smoking in the face of my 5-year old daughter on a dense beach), be sure that the hotel personnel will support you and wipe the annoying non-smokers out from your view.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Anadoluhisarı, Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

My family is greatly satisfied during their holiday in Simena Sun Club. It was Fathers' Day in 17th of June and I ordered a wine and fruit plate to their room, they helped me a lot and they even do not charge it to me. Millions of thanks to Simena Sun Club!..

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Simena Sun Club? Share your experiences!