Just arrived back from a week long stay at Villa Lanterna and had a fantastic time. The hotel rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and very clean; the view from our room over the bay was also spectacular. The hotel staff were extremely helpful, patient and above all, friendly. The natural beauty of the surrounding area is breathtaking, and the beach is literally 1 minute's walk from the hotel. Although Zaton Stikovica is a small, quiet area, it is well connected to Dubrovnik Old Town, which you can travel to on the hotel minibus for just 40 Kune return. There is also a daily run to the mini market in nearby Zaton Viliki, as there are no shops within walking distance. There are, however, two great little cafe/restaurants down by the beach, which serve cheap, delicious food all day long. I thoroughly recommend this hotel; for such a reasonable price you get lovely rooms, stunning views, great location and excellent service.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Lanterna Apartments Hotel Dubrovnik
- Villa Lanterna Apartments Hotel
- Villa Lanterna Zaton, Croatia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Lanterna is situated 8 km from Dubrovnik, in Stikovica, Zaton bay 50m away from the beach. It's property contains 4 double apartments, 4 one room apartments, 2 studio apartments and four rooms with balconies. In the Villa's restaurant breakfast and the dinner are served. The Villa's van will drive you to Dubrovnik and back three times daily. Come and you will love it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Villa Lanterna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.