We needed two hotel rooms when we arrived later than expected in Tahiti and the ferries to Moorea were no longer running. The price was reasonable for what we had. The rooms were pretty basic but the motel is close to the airport (and yes, you can walk there easily from the airport, not a lot of traffic on the road at night and it is well lit). The rooms were had were clean and we did use the free wifi. The breakfast was okay with fruit, juice, bread/croissants, cereal and coffee. The staff was very accommodating for us even though we had a bit of a language barrier. They did arrange a taxi to pick us up in the morning for the ferry but they didn't have all the ferry times correct. We did find an more convenient departure time than expected. No frills but if you need a quick overnight upon arrival or departure from the Papeete airport, it works.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Comfort at reasonable prices.Located in front of Tahiti Faa'a International Airport the Tahiti Airport Motel is only at 5 minutes walk from the terminal.For a greater comfort, all the rooms as well as the corridors are entirely non-smoker and air conditioned.The establishment is ideal for transit travelers or for long-term stay. The motel provides luggage storage and parking.It is a very comfortable place which proposes 46 units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Tahiti Airport Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Airport Hotel Faa`a
- Tahiti Airport Motel French Polynesia