The only thing going for this place is it's location, free Wifi and included breakfast.
If you have an early morning connection it is a good option because it is just down the hill but you wouldn't want to spend any amount of time there.
The breakfast was simple but it was great they had this ready for us at 5:15am and it was good to have some coffee and something to nibble.
We caught a taxi both ways as we weren't up for the walk. They charged us 1200 to the hotel and 2000 to the airport!! So be ready for that.
We reserved a twin room which they didn't have. They blamed the booking agency and I'm still trying to get to the bottom of who the issue is.
It was really weird they had no blankets, just a sheet. Ours had blood on them. Gross.
After a week in paradise this was a low light but if you have an early morning connecting flight this seems to be the option unless you want to take a 10-15 minute drive into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Comfort at reasonable prices.Located in front of Tahiti Faa'a International Airport the Tahiti Airport Motel is only at 5 minutes walk from the terminal.For a greater comfort, all the rooms as well as the corridors are entirely non-smoker and air conditioned.The establishment is ideal for transit travelers or for long-term stay. The motel provides luggage storage and parking.It is a very comfortable place which proposes 46 units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Tahiti Airport Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Airport Hotel Faa`a
- Tahiti Airport Motel French Polynesia