While located closely to the airport, what wasn't highlighted was that you have to climb significant amount of stairs, up an incline, making it extremely difficult if you have heavy luggage -- we actually ended up taking a cab up to the hotel that cost us $17 US dollars for such a short trip. Once we arrived, there were no elevators, so once again we were faced with two stories of stairs with extremely heavy luggage and no one to help. While the room was clean and basic, we had no hot water in the morning for showers and the A/C had been turned off, so the room was unbearably hot when we arrived following a very long flight. We were placed in a room right next to an outside door, in which the handle was broken and anyone could access -- not very comforting to two women traveling. We also arrived late and unfortunately there was not even a vending machine to offer any food/snack options. If we had known all of this, we would have booked either the Intercontinental or Sofitel -- as we had to take cab anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Comfort at reasonable prices.Located in front of Tahiti Faa'a International Airport the Tahiti Airport Motel is only at 5 minutes walk from the terminal.For a greater comfort, all the rooms as well as the corridors are entirely non-smoker and air conditioned.The establishment is ideal for transit travelers or for long-term stay. The motel provides luggage storage and parking.It is a very comfortable place which proposes 46 units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Tahiti Airport Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Airport Hotel Faa`a
- Tahiti Airport Motel French Polynesia