I stayed here one night before an early flight back to the US. The hotel was great for that purpose! It had several restaurants and bars... the value was pretty good for Tahith and the conveneince of being so clos eto the airport but still have the exoctic feel. The staff seemed nice and while the room was in need of an update (it's just kindof tired) and small, I only stayed one night so it was adequate for that. Although I paid extra for free interent, I as never able to connect.
I enjoyed the view of Moorea and watching the sunset the last night we were in Tahiti. And of course, it's very conveneint to the airport, which is why I satyed there in the first place.
Although I wouldn't want to stay there my entire trip - it's important to get to another island in Tahiti - I think this is a great hotel to begin or finish your travels to Tahiti.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort has a total of 253 rooms and bungalows, comprising 172 fully renovated garden and lagoon view rooms, a separate wing with 60 panoramic view rooms for the top achievers and VIPs, a suite, and 32 over-water bungalows. All units are air-conditioned, with international facilities and amenities. Located in 32 acres of gardens, the Polynesian style resort offers views of unforgettable sunsets and volcanic peaks of the sister island Moorea, just 12 miles across the sea of moons. The resort offers 2 restaurants including gourmet over water restaurant and an all day dining restaurant featuring the best Tahitian shows on the island, 2 bars, 2 crystal clear, fresh Water overflow swimming pools, and a host of activities to entertain just about everyone. The property features an activity center including tennis, water sports and the largest scuba-diving center Special mention about the huge lagoonarium where guests can swim in a protected area and enjoy Polynesian exceptional sea-life. The Deep Nature Spa by Algotherm is open since the end of 2008" is also equipped with a great gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your InterContinental Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort Tahiti Hotel Faa`a
- Intercontinental Hotel Tahiti
- Intercontinental Hotel Faaa
- Beachcomber Resort Tahiti
- InterContinental Resort Tahiti French Polynesia