I often enjoy a small Sunday snack with my family at the lounge/bar area.The ambiance is lovely.
You can enjoy the big leather chairs,lounge music and excellent service whilst biting into a succulent burger or enormous club sandwich.The french fries are delicious.In the winter you can eat in the winter garden while watching your children ice-skate.Prices may seem slightly stiff but the portions are big and of quality.Relaxed atmosphere,friendly service,good food.....what else?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reserve Geneve, a secret territory far from prying eyes. Hotel & spa, ideally located on the shores of Lake Geneva in a residential suburb just over three miles from the town center and two miles from the international airport. A cleverly concealed reserve of happiness set in 10 acres and available only to those in the know... The spa, five restaurants, 85 rooms and 17 suites tell a story of a wonderful journey, far from the rest of the world. A warm, relaxed atmosphere, with a magical view over the waters of the lake beyond the park. Whether for a night or a few days, it procures a delicious sensation of feeling at home right from the first moment... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel And Spa
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel Bellevue
- La Reserve Geneva
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland - Bellevue