Where to start...we spend our honeymoon here and loved every minute of it. After the first day we didn't even bother of having dinner at other restaurants since the food and wine at La Reserve are really hard to beat. My husband still dreams, and talks!, about their moelleux ;) I do the same with the wellness. The food is superb. They also have their own home fragrance which (of course ;) you can buy. It has a South African touch, all wooden ornaments etc, burning candles all over, and a 'Venetian water taxi , that can take you to the center of Geneve in no time at all.
(nb: we were here in Sept 2010) but their service level hasn't changed...!
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel Bellevue
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel And Spa
- La Reserve Geneva
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa Geneva, Switzerland - Bellevue
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of a 10-acre landscaped park, on the shores of Lake Geneva, La Réserve Genève Hotel & Spa is a city-resort offering within an exclusive safari decor designed by Jacques Garcia: 102 rooms and suites, 4 restaurants and bar, a magnificent 2000 sq. m. spa with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and a venetian taxi-boat available in summertime which will transport you to and from the city centre to La Réserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Agoda and LHW so you can book your La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.