Where to start...we spend our honeymoon here and loved every minute of it. After the first day we didn't even bother of having dinner at other restaurants since the food and wine at La Reserve are really hard to beat. My husband still dreams, and talks!, about their moelleux ;) I do the same with the wellness. The food is superb. They also have their own home fragrance which (of course ;) you can buy. It has a South African touch, all wooden ornaments etc, burning candles all over, and a 'Venetian water taxi , that can take you to the center of Geneve in no time at all.
(nb: we were here in Sept 2010) but their service level hasn't changed...!
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel Bellevue
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel And Spa
- La Reserve Geneva
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland - Bellevue
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a residential area of Geneva, surrounded by a beautiful park on the banks of Leman Lake, La Réserve Genève - Hotel and Spa is a luxury hotel where everyone enjoys the privilege to feel at home. The hotel is located Chemin des Romelles on the road to Lausanne, 5 minutes from Geneva Cointrin International Airport, a few minutes from international organizations, and 10 minutes from Geneva City center. The private boat, La Reserve Motoscafo, takes you to the city center and brings you back to the hotel. Decorated by Jacques Garcia in a colonial and casual chic spirit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.