Where to start...we spend our honeymoon here and loved every minute of it. After the first day we didn't even bother of having dinner at other restaurants since the food and wine at La Reserve are really hard to beat. My husband still dreams, and talks!, about their moelleux ;) I do the same with the wellness. The food is superb. They also have their own home fragrance which (of course ;) you can buy. It has a South African touch, all wooden ornaments etc, burning candles all over, and a 'Venetian water taxi , that can take you to the center of Geneve in no time at all.
(nb: we were here in Sept 2010) but their service level hasn't changed...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reserve Geneve, a secret territory far from prying eyes. Five-star hotel & spa, ideally located on the shores of Lake Geneva in a residential suburb just over three miles from the town center and two miles from the international airport. A cleverly concealed reserve of happiness set in 10 acres and available only to those in the know... The spa, five restaurants, 85 rooms and 17 suites tell a story of a wonderful journey, far from the rest of the world. A warm, relaxed atmosphere, with a magical view over the waters of the lake beyond the park. Whether for a night or a few days, it procures a delicious sensation of feeling at home right from the first moment... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Escapio, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel Bellevue
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel And Spa
- La Reserve Geneva
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland - Bellevue