I like this htel very much. The young staff is always very friendly and the surrounding is exceptional in Geneva. I used to go there several time per year.
The spa is nice and the restaurant s well. But if you want a classic and calm 5* hotel, you would prefer the beau-rivage (in Geneva or Lausanne) or the hotel des Bergues.
At night, at la Reserve bar, you can see some of wealthy youth from geneva. It is not as bas as at the Kempinsky but still.
Personnaly, I love la reserve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reserve Geneve, a secret territory far from prying eyes. Hotel & spa, ideally located on the shores of Lake Geneva in a residential suburb just over three miles from the town center and two miles from the international airport. A cleverly concealed reserve of happiness set in 10 acres and available only to those in the know... The spa, five restaurants, 85 rooms and 17 suites tell a story of a wonderful journey, far from the rest of the world. A warm, relaxed atmosphere, with a magical view over the waters of the lake beyond the park. Whether for a night or a few days, it procures a delicious sensation of feeling at home right from the first moment... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel And Spa
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel Bellevue
- La Reserve Geneva
- Hotel La Reserve
- La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland - Bellevue