We spent 11 wonderful days of our Honeymoon in the North side of Tenerife at the Vincci.
The Good: The hotel is beautiful, the views and scenery are stunning. The rooms are incredible... we upgraded to a sea view and it was TOTALLY worth it. Watching the sunset at night on the deck with a bottle of wine was remarkable. The management is incredible... good english, great response time, very helpful. The front desk and front door people are knowlegable and friendly. The cleaning staff is the best I've ever seen. The Spa is very nice... the thermal ciruit pool area is phenomenal.
The not so good: The breakfast and dinner buffet offer lots of choice but noting is labelled so you don't know what you're eating, and it's always only luke warm at best. The pool on the other hand is too cold. It's VERY quiet... little music or action and nowhere close by to get it. If you're looking for a purely relazing, romantic honeymoon, it's perfect. If like us, you need some energy, it's a bit too peaceful.
The Tips: You MUST rent a car to drive around to the other towns... plus the drive in a cab would cost a fortune from the airport. You might as well do breakfast and dinner at the resort as almost every restaurant within 20 kilometres has the exact same menu so the choice is limited regardless. Go to Los Gigantes and Garachico for a day... great tours, different food choices. Go to SIAM park... it's amazing and exhilirating. There's also a nice black sand beach about 15 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
It's worth the trip... truly remarkable island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vincci Selección Buenavista Golf&Spa 5* L is a luxury hotel with unbeatable views in the northeast of Tenerife, situated in a privilegedenvironment beside the Teno Mountains and surrounded by the Buenavista golf course.The hotel, where Vincci quality and experience come together for thebest in all its services, is exquisitely decorated in the colonial style.This impressive complex has spectacular installations for leisure enjoyment.Those who want to get better acquainted with the area should know that the municipality of Buenavista Norte is inside the Teno Rural Park. This enables it to avail of a significant part of its protected area, with autochthonous flora and fauna, thus making it an ideal place for activities as diverse as trekking, fishing, sailing or playing golf.El Hotel Vincci Selección Buenavista Golf&Spa has a unique colonial feel It is respectful with the natural environment. We believe that privacy and calm, together with a professional service, is what characterizes a luxury hotel.The hotel has a spacious solarium from where to enjoy views over the Teno Rural Park and one the best golf courses on the island, designed by Severiano Ballesteros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vincci Seleccion Buenavista Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion Buena Vista Golf Hotel Buenavista
- Vincci Seleccion Buena Vista Golf And Spa
- Vincci Seleccion Buenavista Golf & Spa Buenavista Del Norte, Tenerife