I stayed at Aquis Capo Di Corfu between 12 and 20 of August and i believe that it is the best family hotel that i have ever stayed. If you have children and you travel to Corfu this is the best place to stay. The hotel is ON the beach(beautiful brown sand, NO waves), has two water slides for children, very good buffet morning and evening and last, excellent staff, Sakis, Fotis, Dennis, Lilly, Christos, Nontas, probably the best people of all hotels that i ve been. The manager and the owner must be very proud of their staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Aquis Capo Di Corfu and spend your holidays in a friendly and sociable environment. Ideal for young families, Aquis Capo Di Corfu combines the traditional with modern holiday entertainment facilities. Choose and take pleasure from a wide variety of services for each family member, from fabulous pools with mini water slides, tennis court, table tennis, playground, restaurants with exceptional gourmet tastes. Nestled amidst landscape gardens, Aquis Capo di Corfu is located in Agios Petros, 2 km away from Lefkimi, in the southern part of the island, on a large stretch of sandy beach. Property standards are set by Aquis Hotels and Resorts to the highest level of its category and along with the great location, guests will experience a unique and unforgettable stay. Aquis Capo Di Corfu has been extensively renovated according to the Aquis standards during winter of 2010. At the Aquis Capo Di Corfu, guests will enjoy a unique location and the most attractive facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Aquis Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi