We stayed at this hotel from 24th July to 4th August and had an amazing family holiday. We cant recommend this hotel enough and cant wait to go back. We went for an All Inclusive option which I was slightly nervous about but I had no need to worry. The food was amazing! There was so much variety and it was absolutely delicious. The wine was great and cocktails amazing. The waiting staff were so attentive and friendly. The Framissima crew absolutely made the break for our children who are 14 and 17. The day was interspersed with pool and beach games and evening entertainment. This wasnt over the top though so unless you wanted to be involved you could very easily not! The AquaAerobics every morning was hugely popular and the girls from the Framissima team were always so cheerful.
The hotel was modern and clean and facilities were super. Rooms are chalets rather than one hotel which we really loved, The reception team couldnt do enough to help and we really felt taken care of.
The hotel is right on the beach and lots of guests chose to spend the day there which meant that, although the beds were almost always all taken, the pool never really seemed over busy. The sea was beautifully warm and clear. We hired a pedalo for 12 euros per hour one day that had a slide on it - great fun - would definintely recommend doing this.
English visitors are a minority but we didnt ever have any language problem.
If you cant decide whether to book this hotel - do! You wont be disappointed!
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Aquis Capo Di Corfu and spend your holidays in a friendly and sociable environment. Ideal for young families, Aquis Capo Di Corfu combines the traditional with modern holiday entertainment facilities. Choose and take pleasure from a wide variety of services for each family member, from fabulous pools with mini water slides, tennis court, table tennis, playground, restaurants with exceptional gourmet tastes. Nestled amidst landscape gardens, Aquis Capo di Corfu is located in Agios Petros, 2 km away from Lefkimi, in the southern part of the island, on a large stretch of sandy beach. Property standards are set by Aquis Hotels and Resorts to the highest level of its category and along with the great location, guests will experience a unique and unforgettable stay. Aquis Capo Di Corfu has been extensively renovated according to the Aquis standards during winter of 2010. At the Aquis Capo Di Corfu, guests will enjoy a unique location and the most attractive facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Aquis Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.