My husband and I stayed here for the second time two weeks in February 2012. The lobby is spacious and nice and the receptionist was very efficient. Our room was on the same floor as the lobby, which turned out to be a problem. It was right below the bar and restaurant and after two nights of music, dancing and partying above our heads, we asked to be moved to another room. No problem and we got a room at the other end of the corridor.
This hotel has no sound insulation so be aware if you get a room on the 8th floor. Our first and noisy room was 811. The room we moved to was 830, which was good. No loud music above our heads in the evening any more. We could still hear our next door neighbour sing in the shower, but that was not a problem at all!
Rooms are OK in size. Big bedrom with wardrobe, good size bathroom. The bedroom has two separate beds and they are really placed far apart! Easy to move together, I guess, but we did not try. But all is worn and in need of renovation/redecoration. They are in the process of redecorating the rooms, but what we had were the old ones.
The hotell, the rooms, the garden and the pool area were all very clean. Restaurant: We had one dinner and one breakfast there and it was good, nothing to complain about. Staff is nice and friendly.
We did not attend any entertainment - apart from involuntary the first two evenings - so I can`t comment on that. Don`t think we missed something from what I heard from below.
One main compaint that I have is hotels with no free WiFi for the guests, not even in the reception area. This is a must these days! You could buy access for your room, but it was very expensive and very unstable (our friends did and were not happy about it at all).
Last but not least: The view from the balcony is simply wonderful, nothing but the hotel garden between you, the sea and the beautiful sunsets right in front of you.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Green Beach Hotel
- Servatur Aparthotel Green Beach Hotel Patalavaca
- Green Beach Hotel Patalavaca
- Servatur Green Beach Patalavaca, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel consist of 232 apartments, all spacious and well decorated, with separate bedroom, balconies overlooking the sea or the gardens (lower floors).Excellent locations right on the seafront and on the south-west coast of Gran Canaria which offers the best climate; less wind and more sun.50 meters from the hotel there is a nice, sandy beach, and 5 minutes away you’ll find the fisherman’s village of Arguineguin. The distance by car from the airport is 30 minutes and Puerto Rico 5 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Servatur Green Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.