We have just returned from a week at the Radamanthy Apartments. We were A little unsure of what to expect as we had not been on holiday abroard for 15 years and only costing a thousand pounds in a main school holiday we thought we might be letting ourselves in for it. We arrived early morning in the dark and went straight to bed but what a surprise we had when we surfaced at about 9 o'clock. The apartment itself was clean and well equipped. There was also bottles of cold water from A mistry benefactor. Venturing out on to the balcony we were blown away by the view of the coast and the snow capped mountains. The appartments have a lovely family atmosphere with 18 rooms, its own pool and well stocked and generous bar. All the staff do their upmost to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, especially a lovely young lady by the name of Pegona who really does bring a new meaning to the word nightlife. There are several tavernas and local stores within easy walking distance although the walk back UP the hill is not for the faint hearted. There is also an almost deserted beach about 6 to 700 metres away or in the other direction some lovely walks up into the hills. Being half way along the island you are perfectly situated to explore all the wonders Crete has to offer [which are far to many to mention in this review]. Sufice to say that to end this I will just say WE CANT WAIT TO GO BACK.
- Also Known As:
- Radamanthys Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Radamanthys Apartments Rethymnon
- Radamanthys Apartments Crete/Sfakaki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 apartments and 3 studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Radamanthys Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.