My partner and I stayed at the Thalassi Hotel for 1 week from 18th September. Instantly made to feel welcome by Eva and Dimitri. The Hotel is spotlessly clean and the rooms are a very good size and have all you need in them, including a fridge, kettle and oven rings even though we were half board which was very handy.
The food on an evening was fantastic, something different to try every night and always delicious and the veg was organic and farmed by Dimitris farm, he is very proud of his food and rightly so. No buffet style here, just authentic greek dishes to try and if you dont like them he is very accommodating and quick to make something else but one word of advice is to watch the waistline expand!!
Its a bit of a strange resort when you first get there but once you figure it our its got some really pretty and very greek bits! Links to Rethymnon are easy and cheap by bus and well worth a trip, especially on market day. The beach at the front of the restaurant isnt the best but just a couple of minutes walk and it gets much wider and sandier and turtles had even laid their eggs there too. Not much for kids to do here I wouldnt think, we were travelling as a couple and found it extremely relaxing but probably too quiet for families.
- Also Known As:
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Hotel Sfakaki
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Hotel
- Astrid Apartments Rethymnon
- Astrid Apartments Hotel Rethymnon
- Thalassi Hotel-Apts Crete/Sfakaki
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Thalassi Hotel-Apts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.