alimounda hotel gives you the qutie, peacful and the exotic feelings you need.
the service is realy useful and pleasant...
the view is beautiful, the sea is wide open in fornt of you..
the location is great 5-10 min. walk from the port where you have the taverns, 3 min. walk from "edem" best bar...
nice and good breackfast.
in conclusion, its a great plce to be..not much expensive, worth it...
- Also Known As:
- Alimounda Mare Hotel
- Alimounda Mare Hotel Karpathos Town (Pigadia)
- Alimounda Mare Karpathos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alimounda Mare is a newly built luxurious 5-star hotel with 244 guestrooms and suites located on a quiet cove right on the beach, only a 5 minute walk to the harbor and the center of the town of Pigadia, the island’s capital, where you can find an array of shops, restaurants and bars. Situated only 15 km (30 minutes drive) from the airport, the hotel is ideal for families, couples and incentive groups, offering a comfortable and tranquil environment. The infinity pool offers Water Jets as well as a separate pool for the children just above the sandy beach. All guests are accommodated in elegant rooms (with sea view or side sea view), junior suites with mountain view and executive suites with direct sea view, and are offered a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival. Each unit is fully equipped with air-condition, satellite TV, telephone, internet connection, mini bar, tea/coffee facilities, bathrobes and slippers.The restaurant offers show cooking and fine Mediterranean cuisine in stylish dining surroundings, either buffet style or a’ la carte. Drinks and exotic cocktails can be enjoyed at the cocktail bar or the poolside bar with magnificent sea views. When longing for exercise there is a tennis court (5 minutes walking distance from the hotel), table tennis and a fitness room at your free disposal. The SPA will help you complete the feeling of wellbeing. Step into a world of ease, luxury and Greek hospitality at Alimounda Mare. Open from May to October it provides modern luxury accommodation, business- and leisure experiences. It's not just a place for people who love the sun, it’s also ideal for visiting some of the beautiful beaches and sites of the island, hiking in the mountains, diving in the crystal clear waters or just for enjoying the magnificent sunrise from your balcony only a few meters away from the sea. If in need of a quiet luxurious relaxation, Alimounda Mare is the ultimate venue for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Alimounda Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.