Our room was a good spacious room, with all the essentials. The balcony was lovely and overlook the sea and part of the hotel and the surrounding area. The TV was a bit small though but we were not too bothered. It was very clean and all of the room was cleaned daily. The food was lovely and lots of variety for a stay for 4-5 days. Maybe a bit repetitive if you stay for more than a week.
Surrounding area- The hotel was about 10 minutes walk to the local town, It was always a fantastic walk with lots to see along the beach. At night it is quiet and the beach is definitely recommended for a peaceful walk. The main road is lined with memento shops and and bars, and restaurants which looks very friendly, but we did not sampled any food as we had an -all inclusive. Bought some tee shirts for good prices.
Overall, the pool area was always clean and the rooms were always tidied and the balcony view was great and we thoroughly enjoyed this holiday. We hired a car and drove around the island after we were given a good price for the car hire, which was in the lobby of the hotel. How convenient is all that...all your holiday needs in a place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roda Beach Resort & SPA is a gorgeous all-inclusive hotel located at the northeastern coast of Corfu, a few minutes walk from the village Roda. Spread out in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, it reaches its own sandy beach and the turquoise Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Mitsis Roda Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel Karousades
- Mitsis Roda Beach Karousades
- Roda Beach Corfu
- Roda Beach Hotel Corfu
- Mitsis Roda Beach Resort And Spa Corfu, Greece