We stayed here from 22/10 for a week as well. We were moved from our original hotel two weeks before and really fell on out feet. We and our friends had private chalet type rooms with their own shared pool out in the grounds. Our first big supprise was our FREE mini fridge which was replenished twice during our stay.
The hotel had three theme restaurants as well as the main one and although the standard wasn't of the highest it did add to the variety and the main restaurant had stunning views form the balcony.
I actually thought the entertainment team were excellent and worked very hard and were very funny.
I think the whole of Corfu was closing down that week so some services are bound to be limited but overall the location was stunning, in the main the weather was good and the staff friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roda Beach Resort & SPA is a gorgeous all-inclusive hotel located at the northeastern coast of Corfu, a few minutes walk from the village Roda. Spread out in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, it reaches its own sandy beach and the turquoise Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Mitsis Roda Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel Karousades
- Mitsis Roda Beach Karousades
- Roda Beach Corfu
- Roda Beach Hotel Corfu
- Mitsis Roda Beach Resort And Spa Corfu, Greece