We stayed in a mountain villa for 6 nights and were happy with our choice. The villa is very private which suited us well. The lovely infinity pool is empty most times and it is quiet and serene at night, perfect for winding down.
The service and cleanliness is impeccable and although we only very briefly met the owner we were very happy with the friendliness and service of the staff.
It is a bit of a walk to the beach and to the main strip but from the 2nd day we had a scooter so it wasn't an issue and the spectacular views that you get from the mountain villas more than compensate for not being closer to the beach.
There is not much to improve, a couple of small niggles: the water pressure seems to completely drop when someone else further up takes a shower and it would be nice to have some towels near the pool. There seems to be lights at the pool area but we couldn't find a switch, a sign would be helpful.
All in all, a very pleasant and relaxing 6 days, exactly what we needed.
Oh, before I forget, please update your location on google maps, our driver had a lot of difficulty finding the resort because of the incorrect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- intimate tranquil holiday in individual designed Beach or Mountainside Villas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Seaview Paradise Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaview Paradise Hotel Lamai Beach
- Seaview Paradise Resort Hotel Ko Samui/Lamai Beach