When we decided that the holiday was going to Koh Samui, several pointed at Lamai Beach as the place with small kids and we fell immediately for Beach Republic, which have a unique expression. It was obvious after only a short time on the resort that nothing was oversold and everything was as it is displayed on the website. The villa was very clean, well maintained and generally just super delicious. The terressen at the beach and pool area, up to the restaurant was a perfect contrast with the worm wind, the sound of the ocean and the sound of soft funky jazzy house music from the DJ's created all a very cool and chill atmosphere.
Great cuisine, nice done, tasty wine and cold drinks, this was a holiday we will remember.
A place we want to visit again and recommend to friends and acquaintances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach