The accommodation was relatively new and had a contemporary feel with great furniture, fixtures and fittings. The balcony/terrace in each room was great. The staff were very attentive and friendly. The restaurant served excellent food (apart from the mediocre breakfast) and despite being slightly more expensive than other places, was well worth the money. We will definitely be back!
The hotel is a little way out of Lamai centre (though we prefer this) so it's not so easy to get around unless you hire a bike/car or use the jeeps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in your choice of deluxe one, two or four bedroom villas, stunning penthouses, and spacious suites. The villas and the penthouses have private chemical and salt water-free pools and all units are afforded the comforts of home with kitchens, coffee and tea making facilities, iPod docks, and free WiFi in every room. Guests enjoy privileged access to Samui's premier beach destination - the Beach Republic Ocean Club featuring fine dining, superb wines, fitness room, and the Asian Fusion Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beach Republic The Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Republic The Residences Hotel Lamai Beach
- Beach Republic The Residences Ko Samui/Lamai Beach