Most important: Water and beach are not very clean at Lamai. The hotel facilities are relatively poor. Air condition, DVD player and TV were broken and had to be fixed and exchanged several times. The bath-room does not have much natural light and only a small window. The gym only has one machine for work out which is quite difficult to use. Staff is quite friendly, but doesn't pay much attention to the the needs of the guest. At check out they wanted to charge me for mini-bar consumption twice. Most disappointing: the hotel wanted to compensate me a bath robe with a little dirt on it (2000 THB). It was argued that they wouldn't have enough time before my departure to wash the robe and check if the dirt could be washed off. They also forgot to prepare the breakfast package on time in morning of my departure and gave me a wake up call half an hour ahead of agreed time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thai House Beach Resort is located at Lamai Beach on beautiful island of Koh Samui. Only 35 kilometers from the main land, it is easily accessible from all major airports in Thailand. Transfer time from Koh Samui airport approximately 30 minutes. Bus from Bangkok to Samui will take 12 hours. Daily Ferry Service will take one hour and half for every trip duration 08.00 am to 06.00 pm. We can arrange transport for you by the budget price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Thai House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai House Beach Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Hotel Beach
- Thai House Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach