We stayed in thai style buildings in the beautiful garden. It was the family suite - very spacious and comfortable with many rooms. This is a great hotel for families with young children.
The beach is very nice and laid back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Resort, there are waterfalls, ancient Wats, a butterfly farm and much more. There is no shortage of sights, both historical and natural. On the east coast of the island, Chaweng Beach is where backpackers flock for the full moon parties and frantic nightlife. But Thai Villas Resort is a world apart from that. Indeed, Thai Villas Resort & Spa has drastically altered the island's image. Koh Samui is fast becoming a celebrity locale for those in pursuit of elegant lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai Ayodhya Villas Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Ayodhya Villas And Spa
- Thai Ayodhya Hotel
- Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach