Great location. Quiet but on main strip for restaurants and bars. Villas are a little small compared to others we have stayed in and pools are not temperature controlled so a bit cold but always beds available at main pool and beach. Breakfast is ok, lunch etc ok but loads of restaurants a short walk away anyway. Only downside was that there were a lot of mosquitos in the room despite us spraying mossie killer every night and using repellant. Loved Lamai beach as a resort and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel or resort.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, seekda GmbH, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HostelBookers and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.