“Oh my G-d, this band is AWESOME!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 attraction reviews
“Oh my G-d, this band is AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stumbled into the Shamrock Irish pub in Lamai in late August (2013), being lulled in by a live cover band. What I saw was simply fantastic. They played covers of rock / pop tunes from the 1960's up to present day. I personally play guitar and I was simply blown away by the ability of the lead guitarist, a beautiful girl who I later learned goes by the name "Baby". She played extremely difficult solos of greats such as Dire Straits, Metallica, Journey, and many more -- FLAWLESSLY! She mastered the sound of the originals, and in many cases kept in time even while dancing in step with her fellow performers on stage.
The band took written requests from the audience, and had great interaction with the crowd. And they did a full 2 1/2 hour set without stopping! I loved it, and went back for two additional performances during my stay in Lamai.

Visited August 2013