My husband and I stayed at this hotel on our honeymoon. Upon arrival we realised that we actually arrived a day early (my error). The hotel staff were so helpful and attentive that they organised for us to stay at another top notch hotel in the area for the night until our room was available the next day (the hotel was fully booked at the time). Because it was our honeymoon, they upgraded us to their nicest suite without us even asking! This suite, called the Chomview, was stunning!!! Wrap around balconies, ocean view, and it was gigantic!!! So gorgeous we wished we could have stayed there the entire time. The beachfront is quite nice, but at the time there were a few families with young children which made it a bit noisier then we wanted. Thankfully there is a small private beach to the right of the hotel (around the rocks, walk towards the spa) that is idea for private time. The breakfast was consistently excellent every morning. The staff were always at their best, helping us at every turn and always smiling. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa is the perfect place for a vacation getaway, destination wedding or executive retreat where you can escape to your own seaside villa with private pool, blending the luxury of the world's best spa resort with the intimacy of a secluded island village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Marriott and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Koh Samui Renaissance
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach