For our first visit to Thailand we have had an incredible experience at the Renaissance Hotel in Koh Samui. From day one the staff had been the friendliest we have ever experienced! Special thanks to Poo, Koi, Eak, Noi, Oni and the guys at the pool bar! You have made us feel very welcome!
We stayed in a Deluxe Garden view room, which was very spacious, very clean kept and included a jacuzzi bath on the balcony. Every morning and evening chaning of towels (if you wanted to) and a nice bed turn down service in the evening.
We have enjoyed a couple of dinners at Tawann restaurant, which we can recommend to everyone. Especially the Lobster Night is particularly good! In comparison to some other resort restaurants we've tried during the vacation, Tawann's price range is above average, but the food is delicious.
The resort had an excellent spa, where we enjoyed three treatments. All very professional and
A little disapointing was the fact that during low tide, it is not possible to swim in the sea. But in the afternoon it was excellent for kayaking.
We can recommend this hotel to everyone who do not want to be in the middle of the busy towns of Chaweng or Lamai. If you want to go there, there's a free hotel shuttle to bring you there. And you can always take a taxi; the helpfull reception staff will call one for you.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort
- Renaissance Koh Samui
- Koh Samui Renaissance
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa is the perfect place for a vacation getaway, destination wedding or executive retreat where you can escape to your own seaside villa with private pool, blending the luxury of the world's best spa resort with the intimacy of a secluded island village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.