“I loved it...I'm going back tomorrow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 101 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 27 Reviews
Cuisines: Healthy, Café, Asian fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert
Description: Get healthy now...At our "home" restaurant, We use only the best ingredients.We selected only the local fresh vegetable, Also our Home-made dressing. In every single dish, you have our guarantee no MSG. Also the healthy dessert like Yogurt cheese pie topping with home made raspberry sauce, MCcaramel cheese pie, Banoffee pie, Tiramisu and etc,.
“I loved it...I'm going back tomorrow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

This little shop/cafe is a wonderful oasis of calm to get away from the chaos of outside. The staff were very friendly & attentive as i rushed in during a down pour. I got there late in the day so only the tuna salad was left. It was delicious! I'm definitely going back before I leave.

• Visited September 2013

Ko Samui, Thailand
“Worth to try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The shop is the most unique, ideally for relaxing manage by young creative couple who has fantastic service mind. Various products with a great reasonable price. Dining is surprise me the most, taste superb (especially for me who hate all green veggies, but they make me love it). Nothing else to say, if you come to Samui, this is the coolest place you should have to visit. (My special favorite is MONJI's salad & Tiramisu). Soon they will also have outdoor seating!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Couldn't be happier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This cute little shop is amazing ! I love their salads, cakes and fresh juice. Everything came out fresh and delicious. The staff is very charm and friendly. I can't wait to come back to try this place again.

Ko Samui, Thailand
“No Hesitation to Recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

It's the third time I visited this lovely and wamest restaurant. Located in excellent location, opposite to Tesco Lamai. I just had Baked Organic Brown Rice with Mixed Nuts. I'm not really into vegetarian food and firstly feel that I'm not suit with this kind of food, so they offered to serve with Thai Omlette. The rice was presentable, beyond my expectation and absolutely delicous. I also tried the Yoghurt Cheese Cake which is good and feel like I'm very healthy even eatting the dessert! What you could not miss is the healthy drinks which you could choose your drink based on your purpose ie. refreshing, relaxing, detoxing, etc. I chosed the pear & apple for refreshing myself and its really help.

The shop owners are very nice couple. They are most accommodating, knowlegeable, professional and friendly whom answered all our questions and can cater to my fussy request with a smile!!

The ambiance is very relaxing and you can feel like you are at home. You also can enjoy shopping various choices of healthy and organic products. The price is reasonable and worth with the value.

I've no hesitation to go back on my soon and to recommend anyone to experience. <3

Boston, Massachusetts
“the best ever !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Super friendly !!! guarantee for their service !!!! u should come if you are looking for the best food and atmosphere !!!! (i really love this place(i love their salad so much))

• Visited July 2013