“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

187 Moo 4, Lamai Beach, Maret, Ko Samui, Thailand
+(66)0869457949
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Wonderful and tranquil massage near Lamai. Best trained staff and a good wide variety of choice.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Excellent and worth every penny, one of the best we've experienced give it a go. You won't regret it....

London, United Kingdom
“One of best Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I was recomended Rey's by the staff at New Leaf as I was suffering from back pain.I had the best massages from Rey's and the Tea is was great. I stared sleeping a lot better only problem is what do i do now I am back in the UK? Enjoy Rome

Guernsey, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Good Quality Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Ideal for injuries and sore bodies or equally just for a relaxing massage

competitively priced

value for money
thai people
beach
sea
relaxed atmosphere- it almost seems that everybody is on holiday- especially the locals who appear to live the life we all would choose if we could

Visited July 2012
Koh Samui
“No more pain!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I went to Rey's massage with a stiff neck and back. I simply couldn't move at all. She eased the pain on the first massage and relieved it totally in the next one. I came back to her for a shoulder injury after a bike accident on the island and once again she did a great job during each massage. Gain mobility back very quickly.

Since then I recommended her to a friend which had a 23 year old chronic pain since she gave birth to her son. My friend visited her everyday for 10 days and Rey fixed her too. After 23 years, my friend had no hopes anymore and was stunned to find the pain was gone at the end...

Definitely the best massage place in Samui. A must to fix yourself or just relax at an affordable price.

Visited May 2012