“Was worth coming here” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to COCO SPLASH Waterpark, join us for a day of family fun entertainment.We are a waterpark based on Lamai Beach in Koh samui Thailand which is designed for all ages.This is a stress free environment that will bring you laughs, thrills and good fun.Our park has everything from thrilling high speed slides to a Jacuzzi. All rides with pools are monitored closely by our staff. While you're at the park, you can relax in several shaded areas to take a break from the sun. We also have a large food and drink menu at our restaurant.Please have a look at our attractions and feel free to contact us if you have
Australia
8 attraction reviews
“Was worth coming here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We came to Cocos yesterday for first time. Staff were a bit rude when we came at 10, and were asked to come back at 10:30 (opening time). The slides were great for our 5 year old, she loved it. Good for toddlers as well. The male staff were very friendly. The biggest slide was a big hit with my husband as well. It fills in time so def worth a visit with a young family .We will be back.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
  • Thai first
Oman
7 attraction reviews
“Relaxed and enjoyed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

It was a nice place for young kids to play and for adults to cool down and relax. It is not a modern facility, and I wasn't particularly fond of the slides made of painted concrete (it is hard and the surface could be uneven). But our 5 year old son just loved and enjoyed it, and we had such a relaxing time.

Visited April 2013
7 attraction reviews
“Fun for family and kids!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My kids had a great time here- so did the adults! A great afternoon escaping the heat! Many water slides- some a bit too scary for me but not the boys!! :)

Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Really fun for my two boys aged 4 & 8”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I gave this place a 4 rating for the overall experience. We typically only stay in 5 or 6 star resorts around the world and this place is clearly not 5 star by any means but what we liked was the fact that it didnt have huge crowds and my boys didnt have to line up to get a turn on the slides. It is not a huge waterpark but as my children are both young we were happy with the size as we could see them pretty much all the time and we didnt need to get in the water with them. The other reason we were impressed is that there were lifeguards at every slide, I think we counted at least 8 in the this small water park. I felt at ease knowing that there were another pair of eyes watching the children swim and play. Both my children had a wonderful time even though it was not a flashy place or very large. I would take them back again as it was alot of fun.

Visited January 2013
London
13 attraction reviews
“Probably better for young kids. Big slide scared this adult!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My 2 year old had a great time & was totally worn out by the end of it.

Staff are careful & thoughtful. One slide was not working but that was OK.

Children under a certain height go free. That applied to our toddler.

Great stuff. Thanks.