My husband and I decided to elope in Samui, when looking for a resort we chose Le Meridien because of the prompt customer service. Planning a wedding overseas can be an exercise in trust. The staff, especially Ja and Tina, were amazing. We arrived and our accommodations were impeccable, we stayed in both the Pavilion Pool Villa and Ocean Front Pool Villa; I would highly recommend the latter of the two...completely worth the extra money. It was raining the day of our ceremony, but we didn't have to worry about anything; the staff delayed until we could have the wedding of our dreams out on the pier. I couldn't have imagined a more romantic and wonderful way to say "I do". Everything from the flowers to the photography was planned in advance with the hotel staff and worked out perfectly for us.
I will say if you are looking for a location with an active nightlife, stay in Chaweng; if a romantic getaway is the purpose, stay at Le Meridien!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach