“Wedded Bliss!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   146/24 Moo 4, Lamai Beach, Maret, Ko Samui 84310, Thailand   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
SAVE 50% PER NIGHT
Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Lamai Beach
“Wedded Bliss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My husband and I decided to elope in Samui, when looking for a resort we chose Le Meridien because of the prompt customer service. Planning a wedding overseas can be an exercise in trust. The staff, especially Ja and Tina, were amazing. We arrived and our accommodations were impeccable, we stayed in both the Pavilion Pool Villa and Ocean Front Pool Villa; I would highly recommend the latter of the two...completely worth the extra money. It was raining the day of our ceremony, but we didn't have to worry about anything; the staff delayed until we could have the wedding of our dreams out on the pier. I couldn't have imagined a more romantic and wonderful way to say "I do". Everything from the flowers to the photography was planned in advance with the hotel staff and worked out perfectly for us.

I will say if you are looking for a location with an active nightlife, stay in Chaweng; if a romantic getaway is the purpose, stay at Le Meridien!

Room Tip: Rooms that are beach front are VERY quiet!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

No value for money, no activities, poor service, no ambiance, no beach!!! you feel like by yourself like there is no people looking for you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We started our Thailand vacation from Koh Samui and glad we did so as Le Meridian was something we had not anticipated. Its a Resort in the true sense. Our First Floor room had an independent staircase and gave the feel of a Cottage. The open to sky shower and huge Bathtub was a revelation. Staff was great. The Daily ceremony at 19:19 was mesmerising. And the ocean view from Restaurant was breathless. A great value for money experience we would love to repeat.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Macau, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

When we first step into the entrance of Le meridien I was a bit surprise coz the outer wasnt my expectation, but then when we enter I was mesmerized by the architectural design and the and interiors oh wow its so beautiful, you will see the thai culture im every corner. We were attended by the staff and processed the check in. When he escorted us to our room I was so excited to whats its gonna look like...and it was classic traditional with the luxury on it. I love everything in that room.
The pool and the restaurant are just next to each other, we took the breakfast there and the view is nice...there are a lot of birds will come and just chirp next to you probably askimg for food.
The pool is just Ok and im just a bit dissappointed in the beach...didnt swim there at all, good thing we did a lot of swimming at the W.
And of course the food...well most of the time I always order the phad thai and its was delicious there. I had it at the pool.
The staffs are great and very helpful specially the staffs at the front desk during the late night.
Oh one more thing with regards to the incident on the day there was a heavy rain and i think theres a little bit of a power shortage and the water stop coming out from the faucet...but afrer sometime water is back to not so normal as it was brown coming from the faucet! So i called and they explain to me that theyre fixing it. Well its a resort so its fine with me. They did a follow up call afterwards so its more comforting.
Great stay!

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at Terrace Suite, it is fabulous and clean. The bath tub was nicely situated to look into the living room with windows which you can open into the living room . You can enjoy a bath while watching tv (would have been perfect if there were some bath oil or bath salt too). Staff are friendly and excellent. I am a guest to a wedding banquet, and it was a job well done from the ceremony to garden cocktail to the pool side dinner and the lantern event which have all been smoothly and most of all elegantly executed. Well done event manager and the staff. A side note, if you are looking for a beautiful beach, you will need to head outside the hotel (due to tides). I'm not a beach person, so poolside restaurant and poolside beds are just perfect for my taste. I recommend.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wow ... What a great gem of a hotel. I had first only booked one night, but after that first night I knew I had made a mistake and booked 3 more. The staff are amazing and so welcoming. I hate to single one out, because they're all amazing, but Fah is the reason I'm coming back. The way she interacts with all guests is simply amazing. It's a smaller hotel and so Fah makes a point of learning as many guests names as possible. I don't know about you, but when traveling it makes my day when someone uses my name. It's the little things.

As far as the hotel is concerned, I couldn't ask for better. I stay in hotels about 150-200 nights a year and I would rank this hotels bed amongst the top I've ever slept in. The mini pool in my room was a great thing to come back to after doing yoga just down the street. The beach is quiet and beautiful and the pool is stunning. Big enough that you don't feel you're on top of others while in it.

I would highly recommend staying at Le Meridien if your trip should take you to Koh Samui.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Central coast, New South Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was lucky enough to stay here for my honeymoon and I was not disappointed.
We had a pool villa room with our own plunge pool and it was amazing with an outside bath even.

Every night they turned down our bed sheets and made sure our curtains were shut.

The staff was exceptionally friendly and made us feel very welcome.

Would def recommend and can't wait to go back for an anniversary.

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!